Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kids will be kids...

Peter and I teach the valiant 10 class in our ward. We enjoy it most of the time, although I can't say that I feel like we really get a lot of spiritual in because we are constantly discplining the kids (things like, "don't step on the scriptures," or, "We don't stand on chairs in the Lord's house,") but the five kids in our class are all good kids and we are learning to love them-and just maybe they are learning to love us, too. Anyway, today we had two visitors-twin brothers-and they were absolutely the cutest boys! We were teaching about Adam-Ondi-Ahman and about the Millenium. After I explained about how people won't die during the millenium, one of these little boys exclaimed, with the biggest grin I have ever seen, "You mean we can just keep making babies?!" It was SO funny. Peter and I couldn't help but burst out laughing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny! I needed a good laugh today. Good luck with your class-I've never felt like I would be very good at teaching primary...