Monday, April 20, 2009

Early morning thoughts

May I just tell you all how much I love listening to Elder Eyring? Of course, I love them all, but I just got done listening to his most recent general conference address from the Saturday morning session and it was fantastic! I figured since I have to be up at 2:00 am addressing envelopes, I may as well be productive with my time and re-listening to general conference is one of those things that hasn't made it off my to-do list yet. Just a question though--what general conference address from a few weeks ago touched you the most?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Finally a picture of your man...I've been wondering when you'd put one up here! You guys look great together!

LOVED Elder Eyring's talk, Bednars, and Uchtdorf (I probably didn't spell some of those correctly...oops).

Also, my address is 355 E Vista Ridge Mall Dr, apt #5421, Lewisville, Texas 75067