Monday, March 16, 2009

Save Money!!

Hey, I don't know if any of you are coupon clippers or bargain shoppers--- I have tried to be every now and then but after today I am taking this quest more seriously. One of my co-workers showed me this FREE website that she and some friends set up,

www.pinchingyourpennies.com.

The website is set up for the sole purpose of helping people save money on their grocery bill by taking advantage of sales and coupons. Every week, somebody goes over a list of the weekly store ads and lists them on this website, along with whatever coupons have come out recently for the items on sale. That way, you can combine store sales with coupons. My co-worker once got $100 worth of groceries for $22.00 and $105.00 worth of Christmas toys for $7.00! I want to try! Anyway, you just go register on the website. To get the weekly deals and stuff you go to forums, then find the forum called "screaming deals by state" and then click your state. She showed me a ton of stuff the website has--printable coupons if you don't take the newspaper, promotions codes for online shopping, printable grocery lists that match the specials that week, etc. Anyway, who doesn't want to save some money, right?

No comments: