So on facebook there is the thing going around called "25 random things" that you list about yourself. Since I went to all the mental work of doing it on facebook, I figured I might as well post here, too.
1) I have been thinking for a few days about what i could write here and I already can't remember anything I came up with.
2) My work with infectious diseases gives most people the heebie-jeebies; but I love it!
3) I weigh the same as I did in 6th grade. Luckily, I grew taller so I am not so chubby-looking.
4) I have the absolute worst hair in the world.
5) I grew up in a home where 8 people shared one bathroom. How? I don't know...
6) When I get old and retire, I am SO moving to St George-I love it there!
7) The person who invented mint chocolate chip ice cream is my hero and deserves a standing ovation.
8) Celestial Kingdom or bust!
9) I am a book worm- when I was kid, my mom used to ground me from books so that I would have to do other things. Maybe that is why I was a chubby kid, cuz I was so inactive.
10) My favorite sport is Tennis and my least fav is volleyball.
11) My favorite flowers are lilies and daffodils.
12) Any day is a great day if I am wearing fun socks-none of that boring, white stuff. But no toe socks either.
13) I went skinny dipping once in a swimming pool in the middle of Salt Lake City.
14) I would rather not take a shower than have to take a shower in cold water. No thanks!
15) Brasil is my second mother country.
16) Cold weather is the bane of my existence.
17) That said, I love Rexburg, Idaho! But mostly just because it has Ricks College and fun memories.
18) I am actually having more fun writing these than I thought I would :)
19) I am a blog-stalker. So everyone send me blog address so I can stalk you!
20) I flaunt the fact that my family owns a bunch of horses, yet I don't think I could saddle one by myself and, quite frankly, horses scare me anyway.
21) Kids are cute. I want some.
22) My favorite cartoon strip is Calvin and Hobbes. Ha! It cracks me up just thinking about it.
23) I really don't like make-up; I only wear it so that my mom won't nag me about improving my appearance.
24) My morning vitamin pop includes a multi-vit, odorless garlic, and a horsetail herbal supplement.
25) Yesterday I subscribed to the Better Homes and Gardens magazine. I'm wierd.