Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

I have had people tell me I need to post more, but honestly, I have drawn a blank as to what I should write about, I stole this tag from a friend's blog:

Christmas tag
1) Candy canes-peppermint or cherry? definitely cherry- or any other yummy, fruity flavor.
2)Gingerbread houses-from a kit or homemade? kinda both, I guess-we just use graham crackers with homemade frosting that never really holds together well.
3)Most annoying Christmas song? I won't lie, they are all starting to annoy me.
4) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night or I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day.
5) Most memorable present you received as a child? um..probably the nintendo. that's the one we would have used the most anyway.
6)Most materialistic thing you are asking for this year? weight loss-in the form of a mountain bike!!
7)Favorite Christmas movie? "You'll shoot your eye out!"
8) When do you start listening to Christmas music? Whenever the radio starts playing it. I guess after Halloween, but only as a last resort if every other station is unacceptable.
9)Do you believe? That Christ is the reason for Christmas? yes. In Santa? No, but I did when I was a kid and I think it is fun for kids.
10)Do you open presents in PJs or get dressed first? Of course is PJs!! Always have, always will. that is what makes it Christmas!
11) Black Friday? I have done it before, but I'm not obsessed with it.
12) White lights or colored lights? White for the outside of a house and colored for the tree.
13)Ever been to the nutcracker? yep. My parents took us one year and my dad complained about the men in tights the whole time.
14) Does Santa leave an orange in the toe of your stocking? Yep :) and it makes me happy!

No comments: